So what is InterPlay?
- An impossible
to describe set of sneaky deep tools to unlock the wisdom of the body using movement,
story, voice, and stillness
- A philosophy
and set of improvisational forms that were created by Cynthia
Winton-Henry and Phil Porter in Oakland, California (www.interplay.org)
- An international
community of body intellectuals with centers in Australia, India, Africa,
South America, and the United States.
- A practice that
integrates mind, body, and spirit and makes you feel whole -- even when you
have forgotten what wholeness feels like.
you have to try at least once!
InterPlay Offerings in the Washington DC Area
Life Practice Program 2012-2013 led by Kate and Billy Amoss
- For individuals who wish to learn the InterPlay System
Secrets of InterPlay 2012 led by Kate and Billy Amoss
- For individuals who would like to explore InterPlay more deeply
- This is part of the Life Practice Program
- Can be taken without intention to do the rest of the Life Practice Program
- Four-day event
- Expand your possibilities
- Contact Kate at 301-593-3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org